Low Glycemic Index Foods List Pdf: low glycemic index foods list pdf in Hindi, low glycemic index foods list pdf India, high glycemic index foods list pdf, low glycemic index foods list pdf in Telugu.
The low-glycemic index (low-GI) diet is a well-known eating plan that spotlights the glycemic file of food sources, which estimates their effect on glucose levels.
By integrating low-GI food sources into your meals, the Low Glycemic Record Food Sources Rundown PDF article investigates the advantages of a low-GI diet, gives a rundown of low-GI food varieties, and offers ways to integrate them into dinners and recipes.
The Glycemic Index Food Chart PDF:
which is a mathematical scale used to gauge how rapidly and how much a specific food raises glucose levels when contrasted with a reference food (normally glucose or white bread). It positions starches on a scale from 0 to 100.
The range of the glycemic index can be categorized as follows:-
Low GI: 0-55 Foods with a low GI value are digested and absorbed more slowly, causing a slower and smaller rise in blood sugar levels.
Medium GI: 56-69 Foods with a medium GI value are digested and absorbed at a moderate rate, resulting in a moderate increase in blood sugar levels.
High GI: 70 and above Foods with a high GI value are digested and absorbed quickly, leading to a rapid and significant spike in blood sugar levels.
|Low GI Foods||GI Range|
|Legumes and Beans||0-50|
|Nuts and Seeds||0-32|
|Medium GI Foods||GI Range|
|Whole Wheat Products||56-69|
|High GI Foods||GI Range|
Low Glycemic Index Foods List PDF along with GI values:
1. Legumes and Beans:
– Lentils (GI: 32)
– Chickpeas (GI: 33)
– Kidney beans (GI: 34)
– Black beans (GI: 30)
– Pinto beans (GI: 45)
– Navy beans (GI: 38)
– Lima beans (GI: 32)
– Adzuki beans (GI: 35)
– Black-eyed peas (GI: 42)
– Mung beans (GI: 25)
– Apples (GI: 39)
– Berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) (GI: 40-41)
– Cherries (GI: 22)
– Grapefruit (GI: 25)
– Oranges (GI: 40)
– Peaches (GI: 42)
– Pears (GI: 38)
– Plums (GI: 39)
– Apricots (GI: 34)
– Kiwi (GI: 39)
– Broccoli (GI: 10)
– Cauliflower (GI: 15)
– Spinach (GI: 15)
– Bell peppers (GI: 15)
– Tomatoes (GI: 15)
– Cabbage (GI: 10)
– Asparagus (GI: 15)
– Zucchini (GI: 15)
– Brussels sprouts (GI: 10)
– Green beans (GI: 15)
4. Whole Grains:
– Quinoa (GI: 53)
– Brown rice (GI: 50)
– Oatmeal (GI: 55)
– Barley (GI: 28)
– Bulgur wheat (GI: 48)
– Whole wheat bread (GI: 50)
– Whole wheat pasta (GI: 37)
– Rye bread (GI: 45)
– Buckwheat (GI: 51)
– Wild rice (GI: 57)
5. Nuts and Seeds:
– Almonds (GI: 0)
– Walnuts (GI: 15)
– Flaxseeds (GI: 32)
– Chia seeds (GI: 1)
– Pumpkin seeds (GI: 10)
– Sunflower seeds (GI: 15)
– Sesame seeds (GI: 42)
– Hemp seeds (GI: 30)
– Pecans (GI: 0)
– Cashews (GI: 25)
6. Dairy Products:
– Greek yogurt (GI: 11)
– Skim milk (GI: 32)
– Cottage cheese (GI: 10)
– Plain yogurt (GI: 14)
– Mozzarella cheese (GI: 0)
– Cheddar cheese (GI: 0)
– Swiss cheese (GI: 0)
– Feta cheese (GI: 14)
– Ricotta cheese (GI: 27)
– Parmesan cheese (GI: 0)
7. Protein Sources:
– Chicken breast (GI: 0)
– Turkey breast (GI: 0)
– Fish (salmon, cod, tuna) (GI: 0)
– Tofu (GI: 15)
– Eggs (GI: 0)
– Lean beef (GI: 0)
– Pork tenderloin (GI: 0)
– Lamb (GI: 0)
– Venison (GI: 0)
– Bison (GI: 0)
How can the glycemic index be used practically in meal planning?
The glycemic record can be utilized essentially in dinner arranging by choosing food sources with lower GI values. This incorporates picking entire grains, vegetables, non-dull vegetables, and natural products.
Consolidating food sources with various glycemic list values, like matching high GI food sources with protein, fiber, or solid fats, can assist with directing the, generally speaking, glycemic reaction of a dinner.
It is additionally useful to zero in on general dietary equilibrium and assortment to guarantee sufficient supplement admission.
Benefits of a Low-Glycemic Index Diet
- Further developed Glucose Control: For people with diabetes or pre-diabetes, following a low-GI diet can assist with managing glucose levels and forestall difficulties related with uncontrolled glucose, for example, coronary illness and kidney harm.
- Improved Cholesterol Levels: Studies have demonstrated the way that a low-GI diet can decidedly influence cholesterol levels, diminishing complete cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, which are risk factors for coronary illness and stroke.
- Weight The board: By picking low-GI food varieties, you can pursue better food decisions, oversee segment sizes, and track your calorie consumption all the more successfully. This can add to weight reduction and weight the executives.
- Diminished Disease Hazard: Low-GI food sources, with their lower glycemic and insulinemic potential, have been connected to a diminished gamble of a few sorts of tumors, including diabetes-related malignant growths, endometrial, colorectal, and bosom disease.
- Cardiovascular Wellbeing: High-GI abstains from food have been related with an expanded gamble of coronary illness. By integrating low-GI food sources into your eating routine, you can further develop cholesterol levels, keep a sound weight, and decrease the possibilities of heart-related issues.
- Psychological well-being Backing: Exploration proposes that a high glycemic diet might expand the event of discouragement. On the other hand, an eating regimen wealthy in low-GI food sources, like organic products, vegetables, and entire grains, has been related to a lower chance of psychological well-being issues.
Meal plan for each day of the week
showcasing how you can incorporate low-GI foods into your diet:-
- Breakfast: Cereal (moved oats), milk, chia seeds with berries.
- Lunch: Firm salmon aglio olio pasta (with entire grain pasta and olive oil), low-fat natural product yogurt for dessert.
- Supper: Spanish chicken with tomatoes, onions, and yellow pepper.
- Breakfast: Buckwheat flapjacks.
- Lunch: Meat pan sear with vegetables, presented with long grain rice.
- Supper: Chicken pumpkin and quinoa soup.
- Breakfast: Entire grain toast with curds.
- Lunch: Fresh pork cleaves with rich garlic sauce.
- Supper: Sautéed sardines with garlic and onion.
- Breakfast: Fish omelet with mushrooms, spinach, tomato, and cheddar.
- Lunch: Margarine cooked garlic chorizo broiled rice with carrots.
- Supper: Chicken adobo stew (made with soy sauce) and toasted garlic bits.
- Breakfast: Feta cheddar and corned hamburger sandwich (with entire grain bread).
- Lunch: Meatballs in pureed tomatoes.
- Supper: Barbecued milkfish presented with green beans.
- Breakfast: Anchovies and quinoa bowl finished off with a just right egg.
- Lunch: Chickpea stew.
- Supper: Sourdough margherita pizza.
- Breakfast: Breakfast burrito made of wheat tortilla, ground meat, cherry tomatoes
- The glycemic record (GI) is a significant instrument for understanding the effect of starch containing food varieties on glucose levels.
- The GI of a not entirely set in stone through logical testing, contrasting its glucose reaction with a reference food.
- Factors like creation, handling, cooking time, and the presence of other macronutrients can impact the GI of a food.
- While a low GI can be gainful for overseeing glucose levels, it isn’t the sole determinant of a food’s general soundness.
- The GI can be useful for weight the board as low-GI food varieties give supported energy, advance satiety, and assist with controlling craving.
- The GI has impediments as it doesn’t consider segment sizes, food blends, or individual varieties accordingly.
- Individuals with diabetes can profit from utilizing the GI to direct food decisions, yet it ought to be important for a far reaching the executives plan.
- Commonsense utilization of the GI includes choosing lower-GI food sources, joining different GI food varieties, and zeroing in on by and large dietary equilibrium and assortment.
Details of pdf of Low Glycemic Index Foods List Pdf
- PDF name: Low Glycemic Index Foods List Pdf
- PDF Category: Health & Fitness
- PDF size: 0.95 MB
Download the pdf of Low Glycemic Index Foods List Pdf
To download the pdf of the Low Glycemic Index Foods List Pdf, you can download by the link given below-