Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine Pdf: Latest Updated pdf of Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine download free, Rajvir Bhalwar community medicine 3rd edition pdf, Rajvir Bhalwar community medicine latest edition, This is also written by Pooja Dedeja, Ashok k Jindal, Community Medicine book pdf free download.
Contents in Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine Pdf
In this pdf book, There are 4 sections with a total of 233 chapters. These sections’ names are the followings:
- Section 1: Introduction and General Concepts in Public Health, Community Medicine & Preventive Medicine
- Section 2: Quantitative Sciences in Public Health & Community Medicine
- Section 3: Health Policy & Health Care Systems
- Section 4: Social, Behavioral, and Communication Sciences
- Section 5: Environmental Health Sciences
- Section 6: Nutrition in Public Health
- Section 7: Family Health
- Section 8: Entomology in Public Health Practice
- Section 9: Communicable Diseases
- Section 10: Non-Communicable Diseases
- Section 11: Occupational Health
Key Features of Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine Pdf
- All the chapters have been appropriately revised and updated in accordance with CBME.
- All the topics, including policies, programs, procedures, and data have been revised and updated as recently as May 2023.
- Each chapter starts with a mention of the CBME competencies covered as well as a list of the “Specific Learning Objectives” (SLOs).
- At the end of each chapter, “problem-based exercises” and “comprehension and analysis-based exercises” along with their answers and reasons have been introduced to help students practice for PG competitive examinations. In addition, recall-based MCQs along with their answers have also been given at the end of each chapter to test the reader’s understanding and stimulate discussion of the material.
- New chapters introduced: Health Hazards of Healthcare Professionals and AETCOM.
- To enhance the book’s relevance for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, it has been divided into two formats: a printed version and an E-book.
- Students will have access to both forms, with the printed book providing comprehensive coverage of the entire CBME-based spectrum of the undergraduate curriculum.
Important Questions of Community Medicines
Q 1: Which of the following is an example of a modifiable risk factor for cardiovascular diseases?
c) Family history
Ans : d) Smoking
Q 2: Which organization is responsible for coordinating international public health efforts and responding to global health crises?
a) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
b) World Health Organization (WHO)
c) United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
d) International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Ans : b) World Health Organization (WHO)
Q 3: The study of the distribution and determinants of health-related states and events in specified populations is known as:
Ans : c) Epidemiology
Q 4: Which of the following is an example of a social determinant of health?
b) Blood pressure
c) Access to healthcare services
d) Body mass index (BMI)
Ans : c) Access to healthcare services
Q 5: Which stage of the natural history of disease involves the earliest detectable changes that precede clinical symptoms?
a) Latent period
b) Incubation period
c) Preclinical stage
d) Chronic stage
Ans : c) Preclinical stage
Q 6: What is the main purpose of the “Health Belief Model”?
a) Predicting disease outcomes
b) Promoting healthy behaviors
c) Understanding genetic factors
d) Exploring cultural differences
Ans : b) Promoting healthy behaviors
Q 7: Which of the following diseases is caused by a deficiency of vitamin C?
Ans : a) Scurvy
Q 8: Which type of epidemiological study is most appropriate for investigating rare diseases or diseases with long latency periods?
a) Cross-sectional study
b) Case-control study
c) Cohort study
d) Experimental study
Ans : c) Cohort study
Top Questions of Community Medicine
Q 9: What is the primary purpose of a health impact assessment (HIA)?
a) Assessing the economic impact of a health program
b) Evaluating the effectiveness of a treatment plan
c) Predicting disease outbreaks
d) Identifying potential health effects of policies and projects
Ans : d) Identifying potential health effects of policies and projects
Q 10: Which global health initiative aims to eradicate polio through vaccination efforts?
a) Stop Tuberculosis Partnership
b) Roll Back Malaria Partnership
c) Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI)
d) Global Polio Eradication Initiative
Ans : d) Global Polio Eradication Initiative
Question 11: The “epidemiologic triad” consists of:
a) Agent, host, and environment
b) Virus, bacteria, and parasite
c) Doctor, patient, and medication
d) Pathology, diagnosis, and treatment
Ans : a) Agent, host, and environment
Question 12: Which level of prevention aims to minimize the impact of disease and disability by early detection and appropriate treatment?
a) Primary prevention
b) Secondary prevention
c) Tertiary prevention
d) Quaternary prevention
Ans : b) Secondary prevention
Question 13: Which immunization schedule is recommended for infants and young children to prevent vaccine-preventable diseases?
a) Prenatal immunization schedule
b) Adult immunization schedule
c) Pediatric immunization schedule
d) Elderly immunization schedule
Ans : c) Pediatric immunization schedule
Question 14: What does the term “herd immunity” refer to?
a) The immunity of farm animals
b) The immunity of a single individual
c) A form of community quarantine
d) The protection of unvaccinated individuals due to a high proportion of vaccinated individuals
Ans : d) The protection of unvaccinated individuals due to a high proportion of vaccinated individuals
Question 15: Which of the following is a non-communicable disease (NCD)?
Ans : c) Hypertension
Details of the book Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine Pdf
|Book Name||Textbook of Community Medicine|
|Author Name||Rajvir Bhalwar|
|Pdf Size||35.2 MB|
Download the pdf of Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine
To download the Rajvir Bhalwar Community Medicine Pdf, you can download it by the link given below or you can buy it from Amazon online.
Disclaimer: We have neither copied nor scanned this book, we are only sharing the links already available on the internet for the purpose of education. If any person/organization has any objection related to these notes/books, please contact us, and we will remove these links as soon as possible. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org