RPSC Junior Legal Officer(JLO) Recruitment 2023: RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023, Rajasthan Junior Legal Officer Syllabus, JLO Vacancy in Rajasthan, Total no. of posts in 2023 is 140. आरपीएससी जूनियर लीगल ऑफिसर भर्ती 2023 से संबंधित सभी जानकारी इस पोस्ट में आगे पढ़ेंगे।
Important Date & Application fee
|Important Date||Application Fee|
|Application Begin: 10/07/2023|
Last Date for Apply Online: 09/08/2023
Last Date Complete Form: 09/08/2023
Interview Date: As per Schedule
Admit Card Available: Before Exam
|General Rs. 600/-|
SC/ ST/ PwD/ BC/
MBC/ EWSRs. 400/-
Mode of Payment Online
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Calculation of Age: As on 1 January 2024
- Reserved categories are given relaxation in the maximum age limit as per the rules of the government.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Must be a Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of proficiency degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
SELECTION Process for the Rajasthan JLO recruitment is as follows-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
The pay scale for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 will be given as per Pay Matrix Level L-10 (Grade Pay 3600). While the fixed monthly salary during the probation period will be given as per the rules of the state government.
How to fill the RPSC JLO Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website.
- After this, you have to click on the Recruitment section on the home page.
- Then you have to click on RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023.
- After this, the official notification of RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 has to be read carefully.
- Then the candidate has to click on Apply Online.
- After this, the candidate has to fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Then upload your required documents, photo, and signature.
- After filling out the application form completely, it has to be submitted final.
- At the end, you have to take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
|Apply online||Apply now|
|join telegram channel||Join Now|
Also Read: RAS Syllabus 2023 In Hindi & English