Puri Sharma Pathania Physical Chemistry: Puri Sharma physical chemistry pdf, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry thermodynamics pdf, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry solutions pdf, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry price, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry latest edition, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry download, Puri Sharma pathania physical chemistry review, Puri Sharma pathania pdf quora.
Contents in Puri Sharma Pathania Physical Chemistry
In this pdf book, There are a total of 37 chapters. These names are the following:
- Mathematical concepts
- Quantum mechanics-I wave mechanical treatment of simple systems
- Quantum mechanics-II Advanced topics and Atomic spectra
- Chemical Bonding: Molecular Quantum Mechanics
- Group Theory Part I: Basic concepts
- Group Theory Part II: Applications
- Molecular spectroscopy- I
- Molecular spectroscopy-II (NMR, ESR, NOR, NRI and PES)
- Electric and magnetic properties of molecules
- The Gaseous State Part I: Ideal gases
- The Gaseous State Part II: Real Gases
- The liquid state: Physical properties of liquids
- Liquid crystals: The mesomorphic state
- The first law of thermodynamics
- The second law of thermodynamics
- The third law of thermodynamics
- Chemical equilibria
- Phase equilibria
- The Nernst distribution law
- Ionic equilibria
- Solutions of non-electrolytes
- Colligative properties of dilute solutions
- Electrochemistry part I: Electrolytic conductance and transference
- Electrochemistry part II: Electromotive force of Galvanic cells
- Electrochemistry part III: Electrified interfaces, etc
- Statistical thermodynamics
- Classical statistical mechanics
- Chemical kinetics
- The solid-state
- The colloidal state
- Surface chemistry
- Mass spectrometry
- Irreversible thermodynamics
Important Questions of Physical Chemistry
What is the term for the energy required to raise the temperature of 1 gram of a substance by 1 degree Celsius?
a) Specific heat
b) Heat capacity
d) Latent heat
Answer: a) Specific heat
Which of the following is a colligative property of a solution?
a) Boiling point elevation
c) Surface tension
d) Refractive index
Answer: a) Boiling point elevation
The process of conversion of a gas into a liquid is known as:
Answer: b) Condensation
What is the ideal gas law equation that relates pressure, volume, and temperature for an ideal gas?
a) PV = nRT
b) PV = nT
c) P = V/nRT
d) PT = V/nR
Answer: a) PV = nRT
Which of the following is a non-volatile solute?
Answer: b) Salt
In a chemical reaction, the change in enthalpy is represented by which symbol?
Answer: c) ∆H
What is the name for a reaction that absorbs heat from the surroundings?
Answer: b) Endothermic
Which of the following elements is the most electronegative?
Answer: c) Oxygen
Details of the pdf of Puri Sharma Pathania Physical Chemistry
|Book Name||Principles of Physical Chemistry|
|Author Name||Puri, Sharma, Pathania|
|Pdf Size||27 MB|
Download the pdf of Puri Sharma Pathania’s Physical Chemistry
To download the pdf of Puri Sharma Pathania Physical Chemistry, you can download by the link given below or you can buy it from Amazon.
Disclaimer: We have neither copied nor scanned this book, we are only sharing the links already available on the internet for the purpose of education. If any person/organization has any objection related to these notes/books, please contact us, and we will remove these links as soon as possible. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org